Sara Ducey – Paul Peck Humanities Institute, Montgomery College
Posted on November 11th
Sara Ducey is a faculty member at Montgomery College and Director of the Paul Peck Humanities Institute (PPHI). The Institute’s initiatives include:
- MC-Smithsonian Faculty Fellowship;
- PPHI Honors Internships at the Library of Congress,
Smithsonian Institution and US Holocaust Memorial Museum;
- Digital Storytelling (DS) Internships;
- Portraits of Life: Holocaust Survivors of Montgomery County traveling exhibit; and
- The annual Humanities Days at Montgomery College (HD@MC).
Generating various programs, collaborations and national and local partnerships, the Paul Peck Humanities Institute serves the community by providing growth opportunities and by demonstrating the relevance of the humanities in all areas of life.